Stress and Cancer. Any connection?
Although stress is linked to a number of physical health problems, the evidence that it can cause cancer is weak. Some studies have indicated a link between various psychological factors and an increased risk of developing cancer, but others have not.
Yet, there is little doubt that stress promotes the growth and spread of some forms of the disease.
For many of us who live in big cities such as Lagos, stress can come in different forms.
Today, we are sharing a few tips on how to reduce stress.
1. Listen to music.
3. Call a friend.
4. Talk yourself through it.
5. Drink green tea.
6. Get enough sleep.
7. Prepare for the morning the evening before. 8. Procrastination is stressful, whatever you want to do tomorrow, do today.
9. Organise your home and workspace.
10. Eat right.
11. Everyday, do something you really enjoy.
12. Laugh! And do it often too.
#health #healthiswealth #healthylifestyle #exercise #eatbetter #reducestress #stresskills #preventcancer #canceraware #cancerawarenigeria #CancerNGOinNigeria #BreastCancer #cervicalcancer #cancerngoinnigeria #breastcancernigeria #cervicalcancernigeria #cancernigeria